Wednesday, January 20, 2021
English Premier League
Fulham vs Man United
Time: 3:15 p.m.
Field: Craven Cottage
Cheer the ball, decide: Manchester United
Expected score: 2-0
The results of the last 5 meetings
- 9 February 2019 Fulham 0-3 Manchester United
- 8 December 2018 Man United 4-1 Fulham
- 9 February 2012 Man United 2-2 Fulham
- 2 November 2011 Fulham 1-3 Manchester United
- 3 February 2011 Fulham 1-2 Manchester United
Recent work for both teams
17 January 2021 Lost to Chelsea 0-1 (Premier League)
17 January 2021 Always Liverpool 0-0 (Premier League)
14 January 2021 Always Spurs 1-1 (Premier League)
13 January 2021, 1-0 win against Burnley (Premier League)
January 9, 2021 Always Queens Park 0-0 (FA Cup)
January 10, 2021 won Watford 1-0 (FA Cup)
26 December 2020 Draw Southampton 0-0 (Premier League)
January 7, 2021 defeated Manchester City 0-2 (League Cup)
20 December 2020 Draw Newcastle 1-1 (Premier League)
January 2, 2021 wins Villa 2-1 (Premier League)
Recent notable events
- 8 out of the last 10 games the pair met, Man United defeated Fulham in the first half and second half
- 9 of the last 10 games the pair had met Ended with a victory for Manchester United
- 6 of the last 7 games the pair had met Ended with a total score of over 2.5 balls
- Fulham’s last seven games on the Premier League stage ended with an aggregate score of under 2.5.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in the last 16 away games On the Premier League stage
- Fulham has not won seven games in a row on the Premier League stage.
Football match analysis
Scott Parker, manager of “young magnate” Fulham, recently lost to Chelsea at home 0-1, not winning anyone in the league for 7 games in a row, plus this game has no right to use the left wing. This is Robinson, who has been banned as well as Terence Kongolo, who has suffered a disturbing injury, and Alexander Darmitovic, Tom Cairney and Mario Le Mina are in perfect condition. Still have to wait for the fitness test
On the side of Ole Gunnar Solchar, manager of “Red Devils” Manchester United’s latest draw, Liverpool 0-0, maintain a record unbeaten in the league for 12 consecutive games, this game has no problems with players injury or bans Additional concerns are lacking in previously broken Marcos Roho and Phil Jones, and the young winged Fakundo Pellistry, who are in detention. After the COVID-19 test came out positive
Fulham was heavily struggling to escape relegation. So we can see them fighting with all their hearts every match, every second. Unfortunately, I have to admit that their ball grades are inferior to other teams. So the results are always the best. This game has opened a home to deal with the energetic and confident Manchester United. After stepping to fully roast the champion Despite fighting well for 90 minutes, however, in the end, it is believed that the home team will eventually fall apart.
Therefore, the competition on 20 January 2021 with the Manchester United rate per ball is believed to have an 80% chance of ending up with the victory of the “Red Devils” decide to cheer for Manchester United. Only when did you come Or you can press the low score of 2.75 as well. Plus, if you bet on BetWay today, bet you lose, receive up to 0.6% cash back. Don’t want to miss your chance.